Sophisticated And Effective
About Our Firm
Attorneys Paul Sullivan, Glen Whitehead and Steven Deluca founded Sullivan Whitehead & DeLuca LLP in 2008 to provide client-centered representation to individuals and businesses in Rhode Island, Connecticut and Massachusetts. With over 70 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers have the expansive skill set you need to resolve complex issues.
Please click on the links below to learn more about our attorneys’ background and credentials:
Big-Firm Quality And Small-Firm Personality
If you aren’t familiar with the legal process or case law, it can be overwhelming to identify the best approach for your legal problem. At Sullivan Whitehead & DeLuca LLP, we are here to help. We invite you to meet with us and learn about the advantages our firm offers.
Every member on our legal team is committed to supporting our office motto: “Big-Firm Quality and Small-Firm Personality.” As our client, you will benefit from our attorneys’ large law firm experience and our firm’s small accessibility, which means:
- You will work closely with a knowledgeable attorney from day one
- Your legal strategy will be customized according to your unique situation
- You will receive a comprehensive explanation of your options
As your advocates, we are accessible and honest legal advisers. We will educate you on the process and possible outcomes so that you can make informed decisions. Throughout the tri-state area, we have built a strong reputation for our focus on our clients’ needs and our legal ability.
Offering An Extensive Range Of Legal Services
Our attorneys have years of experience with these practice areas:
- Family law, focusing on divorce, custody and support, restraining orders and juvenile criminal defense matters
- Personal injury, representing victims recovering from motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, and injuries caused by unsafe products or dangerous property conditions
- Criminal defense, protecting individuals arrested or charged with misdemeanor or felony offenses
- Commercial litigation, defending business owners involved in intellectual property disputes, securities law violations, employment disputes, breach of contract and other matters
- Workers’ compensation, assisting injured workers throughout the application and appeals process
- Veterans’ rights and appeals, helping service members receive the federal benefits they are due
A former state prosecutor, large firm practitioners, a Navy veteran and former judicial law clerks comprise our legal team. We draw on our vast personal and professional experience to create a strategy that helps you achieve your goals.